Wednesday, October 11, 2006

so instead of actually doing my paper, i decided it would be great to create a blog instead. no telling whether or not i will actually update this at all but its here for me in case i ever want to. basically i got bored with reading everyone elses so i figured id write about stuff i care about - me. im so conceited, i love it.

this paper does not seem to be going so well. at least i got laundry done today! i like clean clothes. ive been very disappointed in myself recently. ive gotten two papers back for the year and both were B-. this significantly pissed me off because i am a fucking writing tutor AND a writing fellow and i cant even take care of my own papers. as you can see, im working so hard to rectify this situation right now.

i have a feeling this blog is going to be all kinds of dark and depressing. i think i like that.

No comments: